Tag: energy solutions
30. November 2016 – Project partners sign a 10 year deal to increase energy efficiency and sustainability of the Amsterdam ArenA with an innovative battery storage system.
31. May 2016 – Thomas Raffeiner, CEO and founder of The Mobility House, speaks on the theme of “Build, Disrupt and Connect” on the opening day of the “Startup Fest Europe” in Amsterdam.
13. May 2016 – At the first SZ Impulse Conference, Thomas Raffeiner presents the disruptive development from the coach to the automobile in the space of 12 years under the slogan “Smart, digital and networked – innovative business models for the ‘Energiewende’ of the future”.
Charge your Electric Car with your own Photovoltaic Electricity and enjoy 100% Emission-Free Driving
28. April 2016 – Charge your electric car with PV energy and increase your own consumption with intelligent consumption regulators such as the smartfox PV and Energy Manager, which enable you to charge your car emission-free and at lower cost.
15. April 2016 – Amsterdam ArenA choose The Mobility House to realize and commercialize a 4 MW stationary storage. This project endorses The Mobility House internationalization strategy entering the Netherlands after the US last year.
27. March 2015 – On 21 November 2014, The Mobility House, along with its cooperation partner the University of Delaware, invited people to come to a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) workshop in Munich. There was discussion about current possibilities and upcoming developments with virtual stops in Japan, the USA and Europe.
19. March 2015 – Germany 2021: Angela Merkel is still the German Chancellor. It is perhaps her last term in office. But perhaps not. And there is once more the threat of a partial solar eclipse crippling the national grid across the whole country – just like six years before. But – stop. No.