Charge Your Electric Car Conveniently While You Are at Work.
As electric cars are mainly parked at home and at work, these are the two most suitable places for charging them. Charging facilities at work are therefore becoming increasingly important in addition to personal charging stations at home.
More and more companies are providing charging stations for their staff. There may be differences with regard to charging costs or taxation depending on whether you are charging your company car or private electric car at work.
Checklist on Charging Electric Cars at Work
Products for Charging Electric Cars at Work
- Charge quickly: up to 10x quicker than with a regular domestic socket
- Charge safely: the most modern safety standards and installation by qualified electricians
- Charge conveniently: easy and convenient operation
- Charge flexibly: with your own charging station at home or at work
- Charge smartly: intelligent power management and billing
Billing Service @work
- All charging processes are recorded at the charging station on the company premises
- Flexible user management of users both liable and not liable for costs
- Overview of all charging processes and statistics available in the customer portal at any time
- Electricity costs are automatically collected from users liable for costs and reimbursed to the company
- Guaranteed legal security (incl. tax law) and compliance