Category: Everything About Charging Your Electric Car
13. Januar 2017 – The German federal government launches a call for applications for public charging infrastructure to be subsidized. During the first funding call, applications can be submitted.
Is Charging The Electric Car with Own Photovoltaic Energy a Cheap Alternative to Purchasing Energy From the Grid?
16. November 2016 – Charge your electric car with your own solar power. Calculate your personal potential savings now.
Charging Station Regulation (LSV I): What To Be Aware of when Installing a Public Charging Station in Germany
19. Oktober 2016 – Do the regulations defined in the LSV I affect you and your charging infrastructure? Find out with our check-list.
Charge your Electric Car with your own Photovoltaic Electricity and enjoy 100% Emission-Free Driving
28. April 2016 – Charge your electric car with PV energy and increase your own consumption with intelligent consumption regulators such as the smartfox PV and Energy Manager, which enable you to charge your car emission-free and at lower cost.
2. December 2015 – Despite – or perhaps even because of – the fact that charging electric cars is still a very new phenomenon, charging station manufacturers often use different terms for almost identical features. We’ve taken on the challenge of demystifying this confusing terminology. Over the next few pages, you’ll find explanations of the various technical terms and features that you’re likely to come across when choosing which charging station to buy.
18. November 2015 – Electric cars are only truly environmentally friendly and play their part in the “Energiewende” when they are charged emissions-free. Read about Alexander and find out how you too can save on electricity costs while still using green electricity to get around.
8. Oktober 2015 – Would you like to install a charging station for your customer’s electric car? – We have summarised all the important points for you in a set of guidelines for electricians, from basic requirements through to selection of the appropriate site: simply download, print out and tick the boxes!
Checklists: Estimate the Costs of Installing Your Own Charging Station for Your Electric Car, Quickly and Easily
12. August 2015 – Want to be able to estimate the approximate costs involved in professionally installing a charging station for your electric car? We have created a checklist for you to use so that you can work out the installation costs quickly and easily.
23. July 2015 – The switch from a conventionally powered car to an electric one often comes with many uncertainties – how should I charge my electric car at home or in transit? How does a charging station work? Which charging cables do I need to bring? For this reason, we have put together a starter package with all the important information you’ll need for charging your electric car at home and in transit.
17. June 2015 – Tenants of rented accommodation and parking spots are often reluctant to buy themselves an electric car, let alone an individual charging station for an electric car. However, obtaining a permit for installing a charging station for an electric car is easier than you might think. It is important to provide the owner of the rented flat and/or underground garage with all the relevant information.