30. November 2016 – Project partners sign a 10 year deal to increase energy efficiency and sustainability of the Amsterdam ArenA with an innovative battery storage system.
31. May 2016 – Thomas Raffeiner, CEO and founder of The Mobility House, speaks on the theme of “Build, Disrupt and Connect” on the opening day of the “Startup Fest Europe” in Amsterdam.
13. May 2016 – At the first SZ Impulse Conference, Thomas Raffeiner presents the disruptive development from the coach to the automobile in the space of 12 years under the slogan “Smart, digital and networked – innovative business models for the ‘Energiewende’ of the future”.
15. April 2016 – Amsterdam ArenA choose The Mobility House to realize and commercialize a 4 MW stationary storage. This project endorses The Mobility House internationalization strategy entering the Netherlands after the US last year.
7. April 2016 – The German Renewable Energy Federation (BEE) and Deutsche Messe AG published an in depth report about the possibilities and the significant potential of electric vehicle batteries in 2nd use applications. The Mobility House realizing such projects already in practice served as reference.
3. December 2015 – On 3 November 2015, the storage industry turned its attention to Lünen in Germany. The ground-breaking ceremony for the world’s largest 2nd-use stationary storage with 13 MWh output made from around 1,000 used vehicle batteries demonstrated the potential in the reuse of vehicle batteries.
9. July 2015 – Join in and win – complete the survey on the subject of “Intelligent use of the electric car battery as a storage unit”. The survey is a joint research project between the Technical University of Munich and The Mobility House. Your participation will help us design future solutions for electric cars.
2. July 2015 – On 1 June 2015, Thomas Raffeiner, CEO and founder of The Mobility House, succeeded in enthusing interested students and attentive listeners at the panel discussion on the topic of the “Transformation of the Global Energy Markets” at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) in the context of the TUM Speakers Series.
28. March 2015 – The Mobility House has a new address! As a service provider operating all over Europe, we have been relying on a single brand since the start of 2015 – The Mobility House. To this end, we integrated the ElectroDrive Europe end customer brand.