30. November 2016 – Project partners sign a 10 year deal to increase energy efficiency and sustainability of the Amsterdam ArenA with an innovative battery storage system.
Is Charging The Electric Car with Own Photovoltaic Energy a Cheap Alternative to Purchasing Energy From the Grid?
16. November 2016 – Charge your electric car with your own solar power. Calculate your personal potential savings now.
13. September 2016 – The world’s largest 2nd-use battery storage is starting up. The 13 MWh project is now nearing completion after a construction time of just under one year.
10. August 2016 – To mark the beginning of the partnership, all new Peugeot and Citroën customers will receive a €50 voucher from their car dealer to put towards a charging station until 15 November 2016.
05. August 2016 – Each one of us can help to drive electric mobility further forward and make their charging stations available for other electric vehicle drivers without having to give their electricity away for free.
Together with The Mobility House, sonnen Presents Combined Home Storage and Charging Station for Electric Vehicles
20. June 2016 – Owners of a sonnenBatterie will have the opportunity to use the energy they have generated themselves to aid their own mobility.
31. May 2016 – Thomas Raffeiner, CEO and founder of The Mobility House, speaks on the theme of “Build, Disrupt and Connect” on the opening day of the “Startup Fest Europe” in Amsterdam.
13. May 2016 – At the first SZ Impulse Conference, Thomas Raffeiner presents the disruptive development from the coach to the automobile in the space of 12 years under the slogan “Smart, digital and networked – innovative business models for the ‘Energiewende’ of the future”.
Charge your Electric Car with your own Photovoltaic Electricity and enjoy 100% Emission-Free Driving
28. April 2016 – Charge your electric car with PV energy and increase your own consumption with intelligent consumption regulators such as the smartfox PV and Energy Manager, which enable you to charge your car emission-free and at lower cost.
20. April 2016 – Any customers placing a new order for an Audi A3 Sportback e-tron or an Audi Q7 e-tron quattro will now receive a home check from The Mobility House, free of charge.